Halloween and Christmas are rapidly approaching, and this season gives me the constant urge to chill out with a cup of tea and a good movie! I can’t be the only one, so today I wanted to share with you my current top 5 favourite films.
1. The theory of everything. This has been my all time favourite film ever since i went to the cinemas to watch it, it’s absolutely amazing, it ticks all of the right boxes for me, and I’ve never cried so much at a movie!
2. Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging. This film just takes me back to the days of being a teenager, wondering why everyone else’s boobs were bigger than mine and I was the only one who’d never kissed a boy! It’s a real feel good movie, don’t forget your popcorn!
3. Krunks new groove. This is such a brilliant film, the emperors new groove is amazing but krunk was my favourite character so when I found that they made a second one dedicated to krunk I was beyond happy, it’s hilarious, and again such a feel good film!
4. Arthur Christmas. I couldn’t possibly find any other film to get me in the Christmas mood, Elf is a close second, but Arthur Christmas is just amazing, I find it so hilarious every time! Another feel good movie (I’m kind of obsessed with those) it’s the perfect film to watch when you’ve jumped into bed with a hotchocolate and my cosy slippers! Yum!
5. New York minute. I’ve always been an admirer of Mary Kate and Ashley, I read all of their books and watch all of their movies, New York minute was one that kind of stood out to me, it’s a typical rom-com which of course I love watching, you know you love a movie when you can watch it multiple times and never get bored.
So those are my current top 5 movies, what films are you enjoying at the moment? Let me know in the comments!
Love Kays X