I recently made an order from make up revolution, and whilst I was roaming the website adding things to my basket. There was an advertisement of a current offer on where if you spend £30 you receive a FREE gift bag full of products worth a total of £25!
I love how you don’t know what you are getting, I thought it may not be worth it as the products might be silly things I’d never use, but its free! So I’m not losing anything, and boy was I surprised when the package arrived! The mystery was certainly a really good surprise!
I am super happy with the stuff I received, I will make use for every item! Which I was worried I wouldn’t be able to, the foundation is a little dark but I can use it as a cream contour. And I actually had my eye on one or two of the items too!
The mystery bag contained:
- The one Blush stick ‘Matte Rush’
- The one Foundation ‘Shade 14’
- Pure pigments pot ‘Lavender’
- Baked Eyeshadow Pallete ‘Beyond Eden’
- Salvation Intense Lip Lacquer ‘All that I have inside’
- I love make up Lipstick ‘I Heart my Lips’
- Lip hug lipstick ‘I’m ready’
- Eyeshadow Brush ‘EE01’
Unfortunately the offer has now expired, but the offer is seasonal. So keep you eye open for the return of the mystery gift bag on the Makeup Revolution website!
Love Kays X